A Simple Guide to Your Summer Weight Loss
As the clock ticking towards summer very quickly, we have come up with some fast weight loss plans too. You need to follow this simple guide for a quick weight loss and achieve the best looking body for bathing suit season of summer.
There is no need to rush about the results no matter what. Generally it takes four to six months to achieve the most sought after results. Wait and watch patiently. In the very first week, you might just feel strong nervously. When you inner-self starts feeling strong, your body will eventually catch up along the side. For fast weight loss plans, a healthy and balanced diet is advisable too.
Where you want to be in terms of fitness matters a lot. Some people focus on their body weight while other consider their clothes fitting. So you must know what you exactly want. For instance, if you have a muscular body, make it very clear that your weight will be a little more than someone with the same height and age. So, there is no need to bother much.
Kick off with these five steps today.
1. Choose cardio exercise as to start and end up your work out. Either you can use a bike or elliptical or if looking for some high cardio impact, treadmill and Stairmaster would be better. Simply start up 10 minutes and then keep on summing up additional minutes for a high-end work out. As a result, you'll burn enough calories.
2. Squat and press is a kind of exercise that make your whole body work out including glutes, shouldes, legs, triceps, and core. Keep on repeating in the range of 12 - 20.
3. Standing cable rows will work on your core stability and improves your posture by strengthening the muscles at back. You'll be staying long and lean throughout the summer.
4. If crunches are not your thing, you can always pick planks over it. Your abs, glutes, obliques, and lower back muscles work effectively with planks. Your body parts ultimately feels strong with this exercise.
5. Reverse lunges to a curl. However it is a full body exercise, it works with the legs and biceps more. Keep up the repetition from moderate to higher within the range of 10 to 20 curls.
Fitness is not something that you can't reach. This simple guide should definitely be a part of your fast weight loss plans.