What Are The Best Reasons For Any Business to Outsource For Sustainable Recruitment Solutions in UAE
Since the 1980s the UAE has led the way in terms of invention and innovation. UAE is now a world leader in tourism, aviation, recruitment and is an example of all emerging markets. According to the recent survey, published, 64 % of SMEs indicated their intention to hire new employees within the next three months, and 74 % said they were going to hire in an upcoming year.Despite several exploded challenges, startups are also emerging as a megatrend in the Middle East region and have been a proven driver of innovation and new jobs. Even companies in UAE using recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) as a more effective means of acquiring global talent and for sustainable recruitment solutions in UAE.
"Top reasons" to outsource for staffing solutions in UAE
In-house recruiting can be a tougher task than marketing or sales, and there are several core reasons for a company in the UAE to outsource its recruiting functions. RPO providers, use new technologies to offer unique and fresh solutions to organizations to keep projects concurrently with demand for betterment. Recruiting involves a range of activities that begin with identifying, attracting,sourcing and employing candidates and concludes with the actual act of hiring. Once a new hire is employed, the hiring process ends. Here are few good reasons to do so:
• Improving the quality of recruiting candidates- It is one of the top reasons why organizations choose to outsource their recruitment process. Just like how outsourcing marketing to a marketing agency can improve brand image and lead to conversion rate. Outsourcing your recruiting function to the firms who is better at hiring can improve the quality and the speed of employingpotential candidates.
• Outsource Lowers cost-Outsource for recruitment solutions to a reliable RPO provider will not only reduce costs, but will also fill gaps in your recruiting process that are ultimately costing you high. Keep in mind that reducing cost does not necessarily meant reducing staff, but improving the complete process.
• Creating a scalable recruiting platform- If your company is growing rapidly, then keeping up with the recruiting needs only gets harder. Your in-house recruiting staff has to focus on filling open positions in different departments and meeting their own needs. By outsourcing, you can have a solution that will grow with your company and its recruiting needs.
• Takes Valuable Resources & Time away from Core Business - Recruiting function sometimes takes away from a business's core operations. This is especially true for startups and smaller companies who might not necessarily have enough staff to just work on recruiting. Outsourced recruiting serviceshelps those companies by allowing a consultant to do what they do best without creating hurdles.
• Can reduce Turnover Rates - A high turnover rate can hurt a company's bottom line. It is often a sign that there are bigger problems with the recruiting functions. Such problems aren't fixed by increasing the salary or by doing a better job interviewing. In such case, a companyprefers to RPO to reduce turnover as well as fix those big issues.
• Access to technology and innovative recruitment tools -The well-established and trustworthy RPO providers always dedicate 100% of their time finding skilled candidates for companies. They have the advanced technologies and refined job search tools for finding active and passive job seekers. Instead of expending excess time, money and resources into getting these tools-why not outsource to a company who already has the most-advanced recruiting tools mastered.
• Get a scalable Recruiting Solution- There isn't anything wrong with calling on recruitment and staffing agencies, if you know about a large-scale recruiting project coming down the pike. The companies know they need to staff up or contract out, but for how long they can be worthy? Why to expend extra price? The primary benefit of RPO is that it is the cost-effective nature; chiefly when dealing with in ebbs and flows in employing.
• Keep meeting demand-Companies that are large enterprises or fast growing may find it difficult to keep up with the essential hiring needs that they are facing, as they don't have the accurate resources and time to manage it in-house. While those that are seasonal may need to hire staff very quickly. The advantage of hiring Recruitment agencies can help you in finding your ideal candidate and keep meeting the demand at the right time
Now-a-days most of the Fast-growing companies in the UAE are having a hard time keeping up with their recruiting needs. Overall, outsourcing recruiting solutions help these companies handle the fluctuations.