8 Great Tips to Reduce Hair Fall
It is normal to lose 100 to 125 strands of hair every day, but if the hairloss is excessive, you stand the risk of a receding hairline, thinning hairs and baldness.
Below are some haircare tips that can help you control hair loss and maintain healthy locks for as long as possible.
1. Do not wash too often - Try not to wash too often as it damages your scalp and follicles. It is good to wash once in every three days.
2. Consider your diet - Incorporate protein food into your diet that helps to stimulate hair growth. The best sources of protein are milk, cheese, beans, fish and grains that should be part of your healthy diet.
3. Drink more water - Staying hydrated is crucial for health and hair growth as shaft is largely made up of water. Avoid carbonated soda as it weakens the immune system and makes your hair more likely to fall. Set your goal to consume at least 2 litres of water every day.
4. Don't forget to use a Moisturizing Treatment - Go for herbal and all-natural hair care products to ensure chemicals do not harm your hairs. For instance, a true herbal recipe for intensive hydration is the Vatika moisture treatment shampoo. Enriched with selected natural ingredients such as almond, honey, and yogurt that makes your hairs smooth and silky.
5. Enjoy soft and silky hair after every wash - Want to flaunt beautiful hair every time you style them? Apply Patanjali Kesh Kanti olive almond conditioner that helps to reduce hair fall by smoothening the hair strands and making it easier to style. This herbal composition consists of olive, vitamin E and shea butter, which is an excellent remedy for dry hair.
6. Nourish your hair at least once in a week - Apply Vcare Shikkakai paste that is enriched with hair-nourishing herbal actives like amla, fenugreek, and hibiscus. Soya protein and Provitamin B5 present in this haircare paste nourishes, strengthens, and conditions the hair. Completely sulfate and paraben-free, this pack removes dirt and dust that adds value to your hair.
7. Massage your Hair with Oil in every 3 days - Scalp massage stimulates the hairs follicles to increase hair growth. Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, almond or jojoba and massage gently into your scalp. Leave it in for an hour and then shampoo it off. Your locks will become thicker and stronger than ever.
8. Stay Relaxed - Stress and tension are the root cause of hairloss. Start doing meditation and yoga to keep your mind calm and stress-free.
Despite doing everything "right", there's always a scope for improvement. We can't alter what nature has in store for us, but by using these remedies, we can slow the progression of hairloss as long as possible.